Dr. d’Heurle is a fellowship-trained retina/vitreous specialist whose main office is in Atlanta across from Piedmont Hospital. He has been associated with the Family Eye Care Associates for many years. Dr. d’Heurle was born in Chicago, Illinois. He attended Manhattanville College in Purchase, New York, where he received his B.A. in biology in 1976. He received his MD from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in 1980 and then completed a flexible internship at the Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, CA, in 1981. This was followed by an ophthalmology residency which he finished in 1984. Dr. d’Heurle became a retina specialist after completing a fellowship training at Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta. Professional associations include the American Medical Association, the Georgia Society of Ophthalmology, and the Vitreous Society. Dr. d’Heurle sees patients at the Milledgeville office every fourth Friday of the month. Dr. d’Heurle performs surgery at Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Undergraduate: Manhattanville College, B.A. in Biology
- Medical School: Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, M.D.
- Internship: Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, CA
- Residency: Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, CA, Ophthalmology
- Fellowship: Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta
- Professional Associations :
- American Medical Association
- The Georgia Society of Ophthalmology
- The Vitreous Society